Friday, January 29, 2010

DEADLINE EXTENDED

I have not yet reached my goal of at least 50 submissions to judge, so I am extending the deadline to February 15th.

Teachers have also asked me to put examples of what I am looking for.
I am looking for:
Appropriate pieces.
Poetry.
An excerpt of roughly 700 words from a longer novel you have written.
Modest Proposal Essays from English classes.
A short story you wrote in Creative Writing.
A random short story you wrote.
Personal Truth essays that you would like published and that don't include the language.
Songs or Raps.
Limericks.

THINGS I DO NOT WANT:
Essays about school-related subjects, such as the death penalty or a piece read in English unless it has artistic and literary merit (meaning, its not extremely boring.)
Inappropriate pieces (Bad language, sexual depictions, etc)


That's pretty much it! Keep on submitting and help me get this project done and help yourself get published!!

No comments:

Post a Comment